PVD Chrome “DuraChrome” Warranty
All DuraChrome coated wheels sold by The Wheel Exchange come with a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase. We pride ourselves on having the best wheel coating warranty in the business. Here is what is covered:
What is Covered under our warranty?
- Any type of pitting or peeling on the wheel surface within 5 years of the original invoice date
- Any form of de-lamination of the Chrome coating and/or clear coating.
- Any form of discoloration caused by UV rays or chemicals.
- If you have a warranty a warranty claim, we will pay shipping costs for the replacement wheel(s) to you.
What is NOT covered under our warranty
- Any type of “impact” or other abnormal use damage to the wheel. This would include cracks, gouges, collision, etc.
- Any damage associated with improper care. Example: wheel cleaner that is not “Clear-Coat Safe”, the use of acid-based cleaners, etc.
- Any type of damage or scratches caused by improper wheel mounting and/or tire installation
- Any type aggressive abrasion or buffing which burns through the clear coat and chrome coating.
- Return shipping. We will be happy to process a warranty claim, you will be responsible for freight on wheels being returned. We will pay for shipping on replacement wheels.