PVD Chrome “DuraChrome” Warranty
All DuraChrome coated wheels sold by The Wheel Exchange come with a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase. We pride ourselves on having the best wheel coating warranty in the business. Here is what is covered:
What is Covered under our warranty?
- Any type of pitting or peeling on the wheel surface within 5 years of the original invoice date
- Any form of de-lamination of the Chrome coating and/or clear coating.
- Any form of discoloration caused by UV rays or chemicals.
- If you have a warranty a warranty claim, we will pay shipping costs for the replacement wheel(s) to you.
What is NOT covered under our warranty
- Any type of “impact” or other abnormal use damage to the wheel. This would include cracks, gouges, collision, etc.
- Any damage associated with improper care. Example: wheel cleaner that is not “Clear-Coat Safe”, the use of acid-based cleaners, etc.
- Any type of damage or scratches caused by improper wheel mounting and/or tire installation
- Any type aggressive abrasion or buffing which burns through the clear coat and chrome coating.
- Return shipping. We will be happy to process a warranty claim, you will be responsible for freight on wheels being returned. We will pay for shipping on replacement wheels.
- If you would like the warranty process to work the quickest, we will require a core deposit. We will ship the replacement wheel(s) first. When you have had them installed, use the packaging to return your damaged wheel(s).
- If you would prefer not to pay a core deposit, you will ship the damaged wheel(s) to us first, we will then ship out the replacement when your wheel(s) has arrived.
- YOU are responsible for the cost of shipping the wheel to us. We will pay return shipping to you. We would be happy to send shipping labels at our published shipping price so you can take advantage of our discounted shipping rates. YOU will still be billed for this cost.